The Advance Health networking series convened on Wednesday, 22nd June 2022, at Dubai Science Park to discuss “Data-Driven Care: The Digital Promise,” bringing together international healthcare stakeholders to discuss the value of accurate healthcare data and the current landscape in the UAE and abroad.
- Gary Hogan, Health Manager at Health Centre of Excellence
- Ian Halliday, Consul General Dubai at Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
- Dr Osama Elhassan, Medical Director at Dubai Health Authority
- Dr Margaret Faux, Chief Executive Officer at Synapse Medical Services
- Michael Schelper, Chief Executive Officer at Avano, and Adjunct Professor, Mohamed bin Rashid University
- John Cavanagh, Deputy Consul General and Trade Commissioner at Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) (Moderator)
The session was kindly sponsored by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade).