Advance Health recently convened a panel of experts to discuss Clinical Research in the UAE.
The panelists reviewed the current research environment and challenges in the UAE and discussed the partnerships, funding and education that are required in order to continue the drive towards a world class research infrastructure.
- Prof. Alawi Alsheikh Ali, Provost & Dean, Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health (MBRU)
- Prof. Hasan Al Nashash, Professor of the Biomedical Engineering Graduate Program, American University of Sharjah
- Ahmad Abu Dahab, Vice President, Middle East & Turkey, Sobi
- Miriam Zalzala, Research Site Excellence and Relationship Lead Middle East North Africa, Pfizer
- Marwan Abdulaziz, Managing Director, Dubai Science Park