21st February 2019
Value Based Healthcare
Location: Dubai Science Park Headquarters – North Tower, Al Barsha South 2
- The session aims to bring together stakeholders from across the healthcare community to:
- Understand the rationale behind the push towards value-based healthcare
- Learn about the perspectives of different stakeholders on the opportunities of and barriers to adopting a value-based approach
- Discuss how stakeholders would need to work together to ensure a fair and effective implementation of a value-based healthcare system
Confirmed speakers for this event include:
- Dr Mohamed Farghaly, Director of Health Insurance Policy and Health Economics, Dubai Health Authority
- Kasem Akhras, Government Affairs and Market Access Director, AstraZeneca
- Kandarp Thakkar, Chief Pharmacist, King’s College Hospital Dubai
- Bhawani Bhatnagar, Manager Medical Quality and Performance, Daman Insurance
- Albert Berry, Vice President for Connected Health, Arbour Group
- Marwan Abdulaziz, Managing Director, Dubai Science Park
Click here to register for this free event.
Below is the location map for the venue. The main road is Umm Suqeim street towards Arabian Ranches. When you see the Dubai Science Park gate, please take right to enter the area and drive straight all the way to the two towers. You should see a service road on your left where you should enter.
This will be the building that you should go to. The event will take place at the Ground floor of the North Tower. Please follow the directions towards basement parking 1 where you can park your car and take the escalator to the ground floor. We have placed wayfinding signages for further directions.
You may also click the following link for google map directions: https://goo.gl/maps/4pn46vd9LA72
Should you require further assistance, please call 04-5683417